Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yakee's Favorite Toy

Was tagged by Mai and Con...

{START COPY}

Here are the rules:

Post a photo of your baby with her/his first ever favorite/comfort toy. Write some details of your fondest memory of your baby and her toy. This will make a good moment when your baby grows up! Lastly, don’t forget to add the link to your website’s at the end of the page. I’m sure many moms would love to see your sites, too!

{END COPY}




He has lots of toys. And he plays with anything and everything anyway (notice my bra?). But he plays with them only for a time. We did use his Fishes-Fishes toy to perfect his crawling (not to our advantage, it turned out) but really, you can give him cups and saucers and he'd just be as happy... and entertained only for a while.



Tita Ninang is actually a playmate, but there's really nothing and no one else that can engage him for as long as she can. The minute he sees her, he immediately dances, his eyes light up, he claps his hands, etc. I'd be jealous but I know I can't compete... am just not naturally playful. :)

Not tagging anybody anymore... took me ages to do this tag, am sure it's made the rounds already :D

No comments: