Monday, June 20, 2005

Joy & John's Wedding


Like what i've posted here before, some w@wies have started a movement assisting in weddings for couples who can't afford their own coordinators.

I was one last Saturday...

Ivy (my partner in crime) and I had lots of windang moments talaga... the missalettes arrived late so we were still lining up the entourage when they started walking na...

And having never been wed, and doing this for the first time, we didn't know where to place the two small candles for the Unity Candle..

And I can go on and on about little things we didn't know... and how we winged it.

But in the end, John and Joy's wedding was beautiful... and it was a privilege getting to know her family for that brief period... and being a witness to a very personal moment for them as a couple...

And I left them last Saturday, touched at how much her eldest sister loves her, and how well I know John is going to take care of her, and how much she misses her Dad (who passed away 6 years ago) that day, and how only those who really care about you will stay until the ceremony ends...

Imagining I have a goblet of wine in my hand, I raise my glass to this newly-wed... the best is yet to come!!!

*~*

I don't know where and how to start looking/booking for a make-up artist... I've also started lamenting on accessories... i'm pretty confident my gown will be great... but what about my accessories???

I just want simple shoes with high heels... open-toed syempre...

And i'm accepting deafeat and decided na i'd have my hair in an updo... i just need hair accessories that will match my gown...

I know dangling earrings are a must for tube-type gowns...

But what about the necklace? I'd like shiny, happy, multiple strands...but I can't wear anything that isn't pure gold or silver (and even these two irritate me)... Tsk! And not being kikay, I dunno where to look so I can get them cheap. :D

*~*

My Baby and I sooo missed each other, we spent the weekend dating each other.

Ate at Hizon's. Ate at Mr. CHoi's Kitchen. Watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Happily debated what would be the song for our First Dance (ayaw nya ng I WANT TO SPEND MY LIFETIME LOVING YOU)... discussed other ways to decorate The Courtyard... Tickled each otehr to death... basically just loving-loving the whole weekend. Hay ang sarap!!!
.

No comments: