Friday, January 18, 2008

20 Questions and Horoscopes

I know it's taking me ages to do these things (and seldom really pass them forward since I always get the feeling that am among the last to respond, hehe)

So anyway... 20 questions, tagged by Toni
Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry? I said i'd only get married once am 25 years old or older, I got married at 28
2. What's a favorite childhood memory? Being fetched by my maternal grandma to go to my aunt's where I will be spoiled rotten by their cooking
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved? Good thing I always grab the chance to say I LOVE YOU :)
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Anywhere just as long as the greatest loves of my life are with me... but i'd really love to return someday to Davao and El Nido and see them thru my son's eyes :)
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? Right now, nose :D Still runny and allergic!
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Wait for hubs to talk it out with him
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My memories... but if it's a material thing, my pictures!!!
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Travel the world and buy my hubs all the gadgets of his dreams...
9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? My husband's increased ability for caring and loving and nurturing and patience and tolerance... all manifested when I got pregnant
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Very involved Mom, succesful pro-blogger, happy wife
11. What is your new yrs resolution for your better half? Lose weight through a better diet and regular exercise
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? Uhm... maybe not having been at Pyro's side earlier during his last hours...
13. Which type of person do you hate the most? Everybody's a hypocrite but I hate big-time hypocrites
14. What is your ambition? Stay sane and happy and productive as a SAHM
15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? A better Philippines and more decent, more righteous Filipinos
16. How did you celebrate new year? Spent it with hubs' family and opening more gifts for Yakee
17. Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores. My hubs is shameless, he adores all of me!
18. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? Not get losyang?
19. What do you look forward to in 2008? Yakee crossing thresholds and reaching milestones
20. What were your accomplishments last year? The biggest would be leaving my comfort zone by becoming a SAHM


I am tagging all my CWL friends for this... hehe


*~*

2008 Horoscope, tagged by Mari

Rules: Visit this link, choose your zodiac sign and copy/paste what the stars have to say on your blog then highlight all the predictions that you like or you can relate to.

Libra Horoscope 2008

Libra Horoscope 2008 promises monetary gains for the people born under this sun sign for the coming year. Highest financial gains can be witnessed from the month of July to November. The horoscope talks of chances of Libra people gaining money from legacy likely in the second part of the year. In short, the horoscope 2008 talks of only positive things in terms of money and finances for Libra people. However the horoscope also warns people to be a little judicious. Secondly the Libra horoscope 2008 terms accountability and responsibility to be the themes for the year ahead.

The horoscope 2008 urges Libra people to take accountability of everything they do, be it in any sphere of life. This theme also applies to the career front of Libra people for the year 2008.

The true worth of a Libra person would be put to test in terms of professional matters in the year ahead.

The love life of the people born under the zodiac sign Libra would blossom further as per the stars. People who are in love would find the relationship getting better and exciting. While those who are in search of true love would definitely meet someone special. Marriage is also on cards for people who are unmarried and have decided to tie the knot.

According to the horoscope, success would come to those Libra people who have complete confidence in themselves. Victory would come to those who will maintain a healthy as well as positive approach towards life.


... for this tag, am leaving everyone to just dive right in!

No comments: