Friday, May 02, 2008

The Husband Tag

Tagged by Jacque

How long did you date? almost six years before we got married

How old is he? 31 and still child-like, hehe

Who eats more? I think I do

Who said “I love you” first? He did... I think I didn't want to say it very early in the game because I didn't believe you could love someone in just a short while

Who is taller? He is, by around six inches

Who sings better? He does! He really has a nice singin voice :)

Who is smarter? We've already talked about this. I have the book/school smarts while he has the street/life smarts. I'd easily beat him in English and literature and history and maybe science... but he bests me in all the practical and logical stuff (in short, the really useful knowledge)

Whose temper is worse? Mine!!! I think I was born an angry person :D

Who does the laundry? My cousin... hehe

Who does the dishes? I do. He's not big on washing stuff.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does at our home... but we can switch sides with no problems

Who pays the bills? He does

Who cooks dinner? Cousin

Who drives when you are together? We're pretty choiceless since I do not drive... so he does

Who is more stubborn? Ugh, it really depends on the issue... plus, we're both firstborns.

Who kissed who first? I did... after he told me he wanted to kiss me. What can I say, i'm easy!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hubs! I am a prouder monster...

Whose parents do you see the most? His. Mine are living abroad.

Who proposed? He did... even got The Company to help him out.

Who is more sensitive? Sensitive to the other's needs, he is. Sensitive about faults and forgetfulness, I am. Yikes.

Who has more friends? I do because of internet friendships made real.

Who has more siblings? He does, with 4

Who wears the pants in the family? How do I answer this? I think he allows me a lot of leeway but i've also always consulted him. I'm a fan of dialogue, even if not of compromise, hehe. But I don't think i'll also really undermine his authority esply since he's very loving and supportive.


So now I am tagging Yna, Karla, and Haze

*~*

Meanwhile, if you're looking for a cute christening gift, or torn about how to dress up your baby's feet... consider baby socks with shoe designs.

No comments: