Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Delayed Artscow Orders

I had ordered photobooks from Artscow which I expected last January but never came. Great thing that Artscow decided to reprint the photobooks and send them to me again, at no extra cost, given that I suspect it's actually an issue with our own postal service (though I really don't understand what they hope to do with photobooks that are very personalized). I'm pretty sure it wasn't an issue with address signs since another one I ordered was actuallyd elivered to my doorstep. This reprint, I have to get from the post office.

Plus, it's not like the house address plaques in our neighborhood aren't visible enough for a mailman to miss our compound. Unlike other streets in Manila, our neighborhood actually has address plaques!

Sigh.

What should have been birthday gifts to our nieces are now graduation gifts. Maybe I should send the next I will be ordering straight to their addresses instead. Maybe the postal service is better in their areas.

No comments: