Thursday, March 31, 2005

Another blessing


In the midst of searching for a reception venue, life hands us another blessing.

Jojo's family got together with family friends. See, his dad has been friends with these people for over 30 years. Their kids are all grown up now, but they used to play together and hang-out and everything.

Anyway, they went to DISH and BAGABERDE, with their party ending at past 3 am... last Tuesday night.

It was a despedida for our Ninang Elsa (the one who accompanied Jojo and his family in their pamamanhikan) which turned out into a reunion.

Now, even the 'kids' want to be at our wedding.

And everyone is excited.

And uhm... one of the Titas offered to print our invitations and missalettes for us!!! :) See, they have a printing press.

Now, someone already offered to send us money for our invites. And we intend to use that.

Ergo, big savings for us interms of personal expense :D

Really, heaven is kind. *bow*

*~*

Funny thing happened... someone directed us to Pearl Manila. When I called the hotel to have our date pencil booked (they offer good packages), I was told that the Ballroom was already booked. I still managed to book the pool but I was already feeling the crunch of not having a reception venue.

Telling my beloved all this later... he went roaring with laughter as he told me that he was the one pencil booked in the ballroom!!!

Sure enough, when I verified... it seemed my hubby-to-be (*kilig*) and I intended for separate receptions... bwahahaha
.

No comments: