Monday, March 14, 2005

LAST ANNIVERSARY (as an unmarried couple)


I couldn't find the LOVE STORY i've already typed, narrating how everything began for us 5 years ago.

Suffice it to say, it was a long and winding road filled with tears, trials, and warm memories, etc.

Actually, we've broken up more times than I can actually remember... but it's really such a hassle changing the anniversary date... because like what I said, it's been a battle to stay together and continue loving each other.

I can still remember the first kilig days of dating... and the nervousness of introducing him to my family (who was already very much in favor of a previous ex)... and the panicky feeling of meeting his family for the first time...

I can still remember our first dates, our out-of-town trips... how some kin of mine mistake him for a cousin...

I know how some friends of him have tried discouraging him to continue loving me, having given him innumerable problems that really tested and tried his love for me...

I still have his letters... where he has often written that he would always hold my hand... and intends to do that forever. Such things he's written to me as early as a month into the relationship, before the flowers showed their thorns, before days of rain arrived...

And words can never say how HAPPY I am that he fulfilled his promises of love...

I love you Baby, happy anniversary to us!

*~*

Amidst the financial constraints we have over planning our wedding, God sends little and big things our way that validates our belief that LOVE WILL FIND A WAY.

And amidst our current fights, life has found a way to reunite us again through others who believe in our love, and others who are blessing our union.

*~*

Thank you to Tita Che for your very generous gift. We really appreciate the love that goes with the gift...
.

No comments: