The long first Christmas story with a child... something I don't really have time to write.
The short of it, however, is that Jojo and I are happy and thankful... and Yakee received loads of gifts... toys that his father are only too happy to sample and play with.
Anyway, here's a wonderful Christmas something that we'd like to share:
1) Happiness, down deep inside
2) Serenity, at every sunrise
3) Success, in every facet of your life
4) Family beside you
5) Caringf riends around you
6) A love that never ends
7) Good health within you
8) Beautiful memories of yesterdays
9) A nice day with so much to be thankful for
10) A pathway leading to better tomorrows
11) Dreams that manage to come true, and
12) A great appreciation for whatever you do.
It's not to say that Christmas came and went without tears and difficulties for us... but we have much more to be thankful for... we have much to celebrate... we have more to look forward to.
The best is still to come.