Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Not just cooking lessons

When I told hubs that two of the PEX moms I met with over two weeks ago were attending the same culinary school, hubs asked me if I also wanted to attend one.

Given that I really have much to learn about cooking, am not really sure if I should already go to a chef school. Then again, where better to really learn the basics along with the tricks of the trade right? Plus, culinary schools are varied. Browsing Culinary-school-finder.com, I realized that there are specialized ones that concentrate on baking, pastries, Mexican or Italian or Mediterrenean or French cooking, etc.

Hubs is asking me to cook tinola for him this week. We've agreed that i'd at least cook for him once every week. I'm still bargaining though that the chicken spread I made for him will suffice.

No comments: