Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Time Capsule


Tagged by Abie

RULES:

1. Answer the question below:

If you are to leave an important memory, what would that be?

You can answer the question either by posting a picture, a video, writing a poem or whatever you think would best describe the memory that you want to share.



This is a page in our wedding album. And I choose to put this in my time capsule because of all that it implies... like how I found love, and how I was loved back, and that I dared be brave and commit, that I was hopeful and full of faith, that I believed in a Higher Power, that I am surrounded by people who care, that I was (am) blessed with so much, and have much to be thankful for...



2. Copy the entire list and add your name below the person who tagged you. Then tag at least 5 friends (But you can tag as many as you like) and visit their blog to let them know you tagged them.

Bloggers who shared their important memories 1.)Kaptyurd 2.)and so I am 3.)Princess Vien 4.)Princess Bela 5.)Our Journey to Life 6.)My Planet Purple 7.)Women Xplore 8.)Crazy, Happy ARevalos 9.)MEComposing 10.)Hope This Helps You 11.)add your site here

Syempre I am tagging Con, Jacque, Karla , Mai, Wella, Yna, Laya, Lang, Daiz and Haze


tip: to easily get the url, right click on this page, click on VIEW SOURCE... and just ctrl F on the keywords that you'd copy... ahehe

No comments: