Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jacque's Perfect Client

When Jacque decided to start a balloon setup/party business (partyboosters), there was no question anymore as to who we'll hire for Yakee's party.

It's not just because she's a friend and we felt obliged, but because we know her passion for giving her 101% all the time in her projects. So we knew Yakee's birthday would be in good hands with her.

Anyway, I met with her this afternoon at Mega. And I am proud to say that I was the perfect client. How so? Because I wasn't demanding anything, I wasn't even specifying anything. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

Good thing am her friend or she probably would have bopped me. Hehe. She was actually more dismayed about my lack of progress too... and was all too eager to throw in ideas. Hehe.

But I love her. She got me excited. And I can't wait for the balloon drops at Yakee's party.

No comments: