Monday, December 15, 2008

Should Have Declared Recession

We went grocery shopping yesterday for our needs and Christmas requirements and our bill amounted to some P6.5k.

Yikes.

Should have declared a recession and just shopped for our needs. The ingredients for the cathedral windows alone amounted to almost P1k because I bought the more expensive Strawberry-flavored Nestle cream. Then again, it IS Christmas. I know I can forgive myself.

And I am actually happy I managed to find good gifts to our nieces and nephews within the budget I set (P100 below for plain pamangkins, P200 below for godchildren). I am still trying to win the battle against buying any new toys for Yakee though, because hubs cannot be denied. He at least went for non-branded stacking cups (because I told him that's what Yakee should be playing with and enough with the electronic toys for a while, which he just throws and stamps on).

And we have got to use some of my hubby's bonus on our car, Maxime. She has served us so well.

*~*

Btw, my hubby is the best! He got me a copy of Tales of Beedle the Bard. Sigh.

No comments: