Monday, September 21, 2009

Spoiled Mommy, Supportive Hubby

I had to be at a workshop the whole day of Saturday and hubby was trooper enough to care for Yakee the whole day. They bonded on videos and bath time, then they waited for me at McDonald's V. Cruz so we can go to the book fair.

And shopped, I did. But I did not spend THAT much. Only around P2k worth of books, most of which are to be given away as gifts in the parties we're attending these coming weekends. Some are also for Christmas gifts to nieces and nephews.

But since OMF Lit was selling Hans Chirstian Andersen hardbound books for P100 each, I bought Yakee a complete set of 3.

And yes, though it was a bad call, we decided to have dinner at MOA so I can still go shopping at the sale... I only bought shoes for Yakee though. But dining at MOA cost us some 2 hours because of the great crowd that were hungry like us, and Kenny Rogers' crew just couldn't cope. My poor son, out of extreme hunger, begged for food (he'd open his hand in the universal begging sign) from the others who were already eating. And he ravaged the veggies in the samplers we bought. Poor kid. Poor, poor kid.

The rest of the weekend passed by in a blur of playing, sometimes quarrelling kids at my in-laws.

*~*

SIL tied up my son's hair in pigtails (they're that long already) complete with pink ribbons. I laughed so hard when I saw Yakee because he looked soooo much like me!!! My hubby was dismayed, of course.

No comments: