Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The Christmas Tree is Up!!!

I finally braved Divisoria even if I had a really bad headache. Thanks to the bazaars and it being Baclaran Day, Divisoria was manageable and there wasn't really traffic (of course, you had to walk to main Divi from the plaza in front of Binondo Church).

Anyway, spent around P1k on Christmas trimmings. The light I bought cost P300 and it turned out I bought one that should be put up outdoors, not wrapped around a tree. Disaster galore!

So there aren't pictures just yet because I have to put lights on the tree first. I also bought cellphone trimmings, animal stuffed toys that am using right now as Christmas tree ornament. I gauged wrong, I thought we had a really small tree :D So our tree still looks bare somehow :)

Anyway, 22 days before Christmas!

Our Christmas gift to our family? Opening up a dollar account! :) The accummulated dollars over the years are finally safe in a bank!

No comments: