Friday, May 06, 2005

Generosity and Thoughtfulness...


... comes in many forms.

And for a bride-to-be preparing for her wedding without any savings at all, only dreams, any form generosity and thoughtfulness takes count... a lot.

Aside from my W@Wie friends... my Berks friends have continuously cheered me on and assured me in the midst of all my kilig moments and worries.

And some of them have really taken the time to be kind... sending me misc. wedding stuff and white chocolates...

And then last night... I received a package from Canada. I couldn't remember for the life of me anyone I know from Canada... and when I opened the package, it was a copy of Bride In Style (?) mag... from Ting.

I was so surprised and touched by the gesture that I was kinda in tears while I browsed the first pages of the mag.

To make it more perfect, I cuddled in bed with the mag and the WC sent by Tatang.

I'm always left overwhelmed by the sweet little gestures of friends... especially when you consider the fact that most of them, I have yet to meet personally. And aside from really appreciating their thoughtfulness, I also get challenged to be the kind of people they are.

LIke what my Baby keeps telling me, with the Berks, am in real good company. They're just really a bunch of people I can learn a lot from... people I shouldn't mind emulating.

If only i'd grow up being half the wise and loving people they are... I know i'd do more than alright.
.

No comments: