Thursday, August 04, 2005

COMMERCIAL :)


Grace, April & ME
(pic courtesy of Grace) W@W Coords at Anna's wedding making landi around her bridal car


*~*

Tagged by Jannah

1. What are the things you enjoy doing even when there's no one around you?

I actually prefer eating white chocolate and reading novels alone... when all the world house is quiet. It's just annoying sometimes to be disrupted from your immersion in a good book... although my nephew's soft "Tita Mec" is music to my ears (but his inisistence to read with me, on my bed, with the book on his lap, and having me feed him WC... well, that's usually unwelcome, ahehe)

2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?

White chocolate. A good massage. Milk. Caramel cake. A Harry Potter book. A good rant (with a friend or in any of my blogs). Pyro. My Baby.

And yes, in that order :)

3. Tag 5 friends and ask them to post it in theirs.

Mrs. Schmuck
Jet
G
Malou
Renee

Thanks Jannah.... hello to my other w@w sisterettes :D

No comments: