Thursday, September 20, 2007

Validation Commercial

I mainly blog to get my thoughts in order, ventilate, document my experiences and basically answer my own questions, oh and of course, share my life with others... so generating a lot of traffic was never a great motivation (heck, I have not even mastered the use of blogrolls and adsense and whatever else, lolz).

But it sure is nice when readers leave comments...

And it sure feels great being singled out by fellow bloggers as a blog they really read, and even recommend :)

So, thanks to Maia Jose for choosing to give me this (I only noticed that she gave it to me on what would have been Py's 4th birthday).

The award is "For those bloggers who inspire others through their words and actions. With a positive attitude, and an uplifting spirit these bloggers make the blogosphere a better place, and encourage others to do the same. This award is for bloggers who rise up to set an example but continue to reach out and support others." as stated in the rules of the Blogger Awards created by Christy of Writer's Reviews.

And thanks to Cheche and Nice for choosing to give me this (an award created by Tish and Mike).

It's now my turn to pass on the Awards :)

To Jen and her Mom Exchange blog... a constant source of inspiration to parent more intentionally and lovingly. Plus, she's just a really, really cool Mom and a really, really warm person.

To Jet (My Life... a Deja Brew) ... one of my first blogger friends who's really sooo inspirational when she strings words together. I don't know anybody else who can literally make every entry a wonderful poetry. She's been rather too busy to blog lately.

To Angie... beautiful, talented, creative, generous and just full of offerings. One can't help but wish to have her passion for life.

To Connie of houseonahill.net ... a woman to be reckoned with! I may not share all her views but she has a knack for looking at things in a new, fresher, better perspective.

And to Paul... one who's always been hilarious, engaging but never tasteless :)

No comments: