Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just Tags


Getting To Know You tag by Jen

Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!


1. What is your occupation?
- I was a former Corplan Analyst but now a happy and proud and learning SAHM


2. What color are your socks right now?
- i have a light blue pair over by the chair...

3. What are you listening to right now?
- my husband singing along with an AI contestant

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
- mocca ice cream sprinkled with chocolate bits at Dad's

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
- Sorry, I can't drive for sh!t

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
- Yellow

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
- my brother

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
- In a way, yes.. but we're still just really getting to know each other

9. Favorite drink?
- Milk

10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
- nothing in particular unless I have some vested interest in it

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
- Nope

12. Dog named
- before, there was Nikky and Wawa

13. Favorite food?
- chocolates?

14. Last movie you watched?
- The Prestige on HBO

15. Favorite Day of the year?
- My birthday :)

16. What do you do to vent anger?
- Rant, blog, cry, eat

17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
- None... I was a bookworm and I preferred actual games with other kids

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
- the tropical equivalent of winter :)

19. Hugs or kisses?
- Hugs!

20. What kind of pie?
- pizza?

21. Do you want your friends to email you back?
- Depends on what kind of e-mail they're sending

22. Who is most likely to respond?
- I have no idea :)

23. Who is least likely to respond?
- I'm not really sure either

24. Living arrangements?
- With hubby and son at my parents' former apartment for rent, just beside the home I grew up in

25. When was the last time you cried?
- Last Sunday, I was being melodramatic about something

26. What is on the floor of your closet?
- lots of paper towels and W@W mugs

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
- for this blog, i've only known people around 3 years... and i'm still not sure if am sending this forward

28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to?
- same as #27

29. Favorite smell?
- vanilla... my breastmilk and my babies' (hubs and son) natural scent

30. What inspires you?
- loved ones and the idea of good

31. What are you afraid of?
- rats, reptiles, amphibians, and fish if am in the water with them

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
- i don't eat burgers

33. Favorite car?
- Maxime... our ever faithful Isuzu

34. Favorite cat breed?
- none

35. Number of keys on your key ring?
- two

36. How many years at your current job?
- almost 3 months and counting

37. Favorite day of the week?
- Saturday

38. How many provinces have you lived in?
- Have always been in the city

39. How many countries have you been to?
- Only one other than Philippines


Okay... i've decided not to send this forward anymore, but I do promise to get my act together and know more of the ones in my blogroll... not just because I need link exchanges or comeback visits... but because I want to be that kind of blogger :)

*~*

Yakee was also tagged by Bela and B. Boy.

8 Random Things About Yakee

1) Yakee smiles himself to sleep.

2) Yakee is purely breastfed and hasn't really gotten sick yet, for which his parents are immensely grateful.

3) He is now attracted by food and would lick/suck everything he can.

4) He has already outgrown most of his frogsuits.

5) He considers his Pappie his playmate and would always crawl towards his father even if am just there beside him.

6) He is now 'biting' on Mommy's nipples. Ouch.

7) He's always been pretty advanced with his psychomotor developments. Just recently, he's been able to stand on my friend's hand (picture later).

8) He actually looks like me when I was a baby.


I am tagging Simone ni Jacque, Riel ni Daiz, Sophia ni May, Martha ni Aggie, Ethan ni Joey and Joaquin ni Con

No comments: