Sunday, March 30, 2008

Image Tag


Tagged by Daiz and Haze.

Instructions:

1. Go to Photobucket or Google Image search.
2. Type in your answer in the "search" box.
3. Use only the first page [of results]
4. Insert the picture in your blog.



Here goes:

1. What is your relationship status? happy and married



2. What is your current mood? tired and sleepy



3. Who is your favorite band / artist? The Beatles forever!



4. What is your favorite movie? The latest I saw that I really enjoyed was JUNO



5. What kind of pet/s do you have? Will my son be considered as one? After all, he chews the furniture and requires much care :P



6. Where do you live? Paco, Manila



7. Where do you work? at home as a blogging Mom



8. What do you look like? Getting slimmer



9. What do you drive? I drive my husband crazy :)



10. What did you do last night? Enjoy Vanilla ice ceam



11. What is your favorite TV show? Heroes



12. Describe yourself. SuperMom... because I try so much.



13. What are you doing today? Blogging.



14. What is your name? Maureen



15. What is your favorite candy? Right now? Skittles...




I am tagging Bela of Abie, Jing, Pheng and Peachy


(I don't have time na to resize all the pics... ahehe)

No comments: