Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tags and Awards


Thanks to Sheryl and Abie for giving me this big hug.



Thanks to Yvelle too for extending this to everyone.







Again, not forwarding the awards anymore, not because others don't deserve it but because I see them everywhere already.

*~*

Got tagged by Eileen and Jacque :)

6 Quirky Things About Me

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.


Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self:

1. I eat raisins and carrots but not when they're mixed with something else or cooked.

2. I have bad restless legs.

3. I always say 'parang' and 'actually' (or ekshuli) when I talk.

4. I used to eat milk powder with sugar every night.

5. I can eat champorado with tons of milk after eating my meals.

6. I can drink fresh milk with meals, even if the viands are paksiw and the like.

*~*

THEN AND NOW

Yakee was tagged by Bela

If you still keep your baby’s first 3 days photos, We would love to see them. Label them as 1st, 2nd or 3rd day (as shown below). After that, please post the most recent one, one photo will do. You can post as much as you want though. I’m sure you will realize and tell yourself "seems like yesterday".










Yakee is tagging Annika, Riel, Eanna, Joaquin, Simone, and Sabine.

No comments: