Tagged by Janesse and Pheng.
Here's what you gotta do:
It's so simple. Copy the photo below then write your blog and your wish this Christmas 2008. Your wish has to be something PRICELESS and SELF- LESS... something that money can't buy... something that another person will treasure dearly.
1. Bits and Pieces by Jan: I wish Gino and I will be able to convince friends to help us sponsor a simple Christmas party for the children of White Cross Children's Home in San Juan.
2. The Wifey Diaries by Jannesse: My birthday falls on the 22nd of December. I have always wished to spend it with orphaned or abandoned kids. I'd be super happy to spend my birthday with them. That way, they get early Christmas presents from me. Oh, and can I wish for a baby, too? Please?
3. The Versoza Inc. by Con: I'd like to have a simple Christmas party for all the children of our employees. Times were hard on our company this 2007, but still, the Christmas Spirit should not be overpowered by it. Christmas is about family. So our Christmas party should not be for employees only, but for their families as well. Also, I wish our clan would make it a tradition to have a Christmas gift giving project. My Tita Doi started it last year with the Antipolo church children. I am looking forward to this year :)
4. Jengspeaks by Jeng: Every Christmasmtime, our group Friends Empowered to Serve would solicit money, clothes, food, etc. to give to our chosen charities such as Anawim, PGH Chilrdren's ward and the street children of Manila. This year, we hope to be able to give more and add the families along the pier in our list of recipients. We also want to give the children there a simple Christmas party with food, games and gifts.
5. life. love. family. work. travel: Christmas won't be the same again for our family this year. my eldest sister and her family is migrating to the US. a few years ago, my elder sister migrated to holland with her two kids. my ate from holland might not come home this Christmas and would probably just spend Christmas with our ate in the US. i hope and i pray wherever we are, we will still feel the spirit of Christmas within our family. i also pray that my parents won't get too much affected of this change. they're already old and i'm afraid that loneliness might affect their health. i hope my brother and i and our own families could cheer them up in the coming days and could keep the usual happy Christmas spirit in our homes.
6. Crazylovers: Am sure my hubs and I are one in our wish for a certain family to come to terms with the parents' separation, especially the wife. Plus, we also wish that our friends who have been wanting to have kids will finally be blessed and that may no one we know ever lose a child. Oh and of course, may we be blessed with another healthy child to enrich Yakee's life and keep him grounded.
I am tagging Tin, MommyBa, Laya, Haze, Cookie and Christine