Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Some Hope and Tougher Love Please

Yakee woke me up by soiling the bed with poop. That's how he started our day filled with diarrhea and nausea, till we had to go to the ER because he was just not keeping anything down.

But since he still breastfeeds and is actually eager to eat or drink (he just can't keep them down), they did not admit him for confinement. Unfortunately, we have to brave several more days of oral antibiotics (which he so hates). Hopefully though, the pooping and vomiting will cease soon. Heaven help me administer the meds!

God, please make him well soon. I know all parents go through times of sick kids, and we're still really lucky that at most, this is only cholera or gastroenteritis (and he passed his stool exam naman). But it really pains me to see him suffer and hear his cries.

And heaven help me, I am such a sympathetic puker, which won't do for a Mom with a sick child.

*~~

Poor hubs too. They're really very busy at work right now but he had to rush to our side at the ER.

*~*

Inferno though, my binagoongang baboy is really good. Hopefully, it took away from my hubby's stress.

No comments: