Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mommy's Loyalist

Pappie and I were talking about something which led to a conversation about his ex, who was supposedly marrying his HS batchmate. I teased him about looking up the girl in FB and asked him her name, which he told me.

Yakee overheard and started asking, "What's that (girl's name)?"

I teased Pappie even more by telling Yakee that was a girl Pappie once loved. Pappie was quick to say that it was because he didn't know Mommy yet then.

Yakee settled the conversation by saying, "Eww, I don't like (girl's name). That girl is terrible."

*~*

I guess every Mom should have a little boy who'd see her as perfect.

*~*

I am having a really hormonal time of things... and Pappie, am sure, wants to bop me in the head sometimes. It also doesn't help that Yakee continues to test us in every possible way.

But there's love in our family... and we remain blessed.

No comments: