Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Pororo Song Courtesy of Hubs

Our darling Yakee loves the Pororo jingle, which I couldn't quite understand. I tried looking for the lyrics so I can teach my son the proper words ('coz he goes, "ef ef see, ef ef see" at the third line).

Hubs transcribed the lyrics for me (I swear, if he can't find something on the net, it means, it really isn't there... that's his super power! And when it isn't there, he finds other ways).

Hey, It's Pororo

I love to play all day
Come join me all my friends
Always happy, as can be
Little Penguin, Pororo

Snow covered wonderland
Make way for Pororo
Always happy, as can be
Everyday a new adventure waits for me

Call for him my Little Penguin

Porong Porong Pororo
Porong Porong Pororo
Porong Porong Porong Porong
Porong Porong Po! Ro Ro!

I love to play all day
Come join me all my friends
Always happy, as can be
Porong, Porong, Porong, Porong, Pororo



*~*

Part of Yakee's bedtime routine now is for us to kiss Pappie together. And then I have to tickle, tickle Pappie by showering him with kisses on his neck/nape and Yakee would often say, "faster, Mommy, faster" :)

Then he has to tickle, tickle me and we have to tickle, tickle him.

Only Pappie isn't really happy with this because he is very ticklish :D

No comments: