Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Busy Summer Ahead

We are starting summer with an overnight thing at Canyon Cove with hubby's friends. Then, it will be a series of classes for Yakee: swimming lessons from Bert Lozada Swim School (because we believe that knowing how to swim is empowering); play/life classes at St. Michael playhouse (parent-child program) and trial football classes with Futbol Fanatics.

At least Yakee wasn't doing anything the whole year so nobody can say he's overbooked.

Yamee will be busy too... busy growing teeth, learning to roll and sit up and eat. I... I will be busy mothering them and adjusting to the changes and their different needs. Pappie will be busy earning money as usual and supporting me as I lose my wits.

I have decided not to attend baking classes anymore. I don't want the hassle of having to pump more times everyday just so I can make sure Yamee won't go hungry. We have enough stressors on our plates right now.

No comments: