Monday, July 11, 2011

Yamee Turns Eight Months

Eight months old today, the baby of the family is. And while he was cantankerous last night, his Kuya has been whiny and needy since yesterday. Of course, it didn't help that Yakee had a fever again (from playing where it's dusty and failing to nap).

But anyway, eight months and we're not sure we have really adjusted to life with two kids. But although I still remember vividly life without Yamee (with all of its fewer demands), I also can't imagine anymore not having him. I have even started uber-showering him with kisses because he may be our last baby.

And the last baby is not really a baby anymore, considering he's now starting fights over toys with his brother.

Life moving forward... and I don't think Pappie and I are sprinting along with it that well, haha.

No comments: